Try this quick and easy creamy bratwurst linguine bake recipe. This bratwurst recipe consists of 5 ingredients, including cream of mushroom soup.
Creamy Bratwurst Linguine Bake
- 1 lb fresh bratwurst
- 8 oz linguine cooked al dente and drained
- 16 oz sour cream
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz can mushrooms sliced
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Slice bratwurst into bite sized pieces.
- Place bratwurst in a skillet and cook until browned and cooked through; drain.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add bratwurst and remaining ingredients to casserole and mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.