This easy creamy baked pork chops and rice recipe is baked in the oven. It consists of only 6 ingredients, including cream of mushroom soup.
Creamy Baked Pork Chops and Rice
- 3 lbs pork chops
- 1 c uncooked white rice
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 c water
- Mix water, soup and dry onion soup mix together.
- Mix about 1/2 of mixture with rice and layer on bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Layer pork chops on top of rice.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over pork chops.
- Cover pan with foil and bake in 275 degree oven for 3 hours.