This easy cream of mushroom pork chops recipe consists of 9 ingredients and is made in a crock pot. Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
What you need:
- 3 lbs pork chops
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 t thyme
- 2-3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Salt and pepper pork chops.
- Place pork chops in skillet and cook over med-high heat until browned, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place pork in a 3 1/2 quart or larger crock-pot and cover with onion and mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, garlic, and thyme and mix.
- Pour soup mixture over pork chops.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles.