This cream of mushroom meatloaf recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including onion, lean ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Form mixture into a loaf and place into a loaf or baking pan.
- Place meatloaf in oven and cook, covered, for 55 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf from oven.
- Spread remaining soup over the top of meatloaf and return to oven.
- Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.