This easy cream cheese chicken recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including onion, chicken broth, and boneless skinless chicken breasts.
What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 10 ¾ oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz container chive and onion cream cheese
- 7 oz envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- ½ c chicken broth
- 2 T butter
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta or rice
What you do:
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add salad dressing mix, soup, cream cheese and broth.
- Heat until smooth, stirring often.
- Place chicken, onion and mushrooms in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and cover with hot mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
- Recipe submitted by Lauren N. via Las Vegas, Nevada