This easy cranberry pork roast recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including chicken broth and garlic cloves. Cook in a crock pot for 8 hours on low.
What you need:
- 4 lb pork loin roast
- 3 c chicken broth
- 2 (14 ½ oz) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T flour
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
What you do:
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan; add cranberry sauce.
- Stir and keep on heat for a minute or two, until sauce is liquefied.
- Coat roast with salt, pepper and flour then brown all sides in hot oil; transfer to crock pot.
- Add onion and garlic then top with cranberry sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.