Try this quick and easy cranberry muffins recipe. It consists of nine ingredients, including flour, butter, and baking powder.
- 2 c flour
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/3 c butter
- 3/4 c milk
- 1 c fresh or frozen thawed cranberries
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2.5 t baking powder
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 t salt
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, butter, milk, and oil; add to flour mixture and mix until moist.
- Fold cranberries into batter.
- Take muffin tin(and fill 12 cups with muffin paper.
- Evenly distribute batter to all cups.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden.