This easy country style pork ribs recipe is cooked in a crock pot until the meat is falling apart. It consists of 12 ingredients, including stewed tomatoes.
What you need:
- 4-5 lbs country style pork ribs
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans stewed tomatoes or Italian style tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 c red wine or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c water
- 1 t beef or chicken bouillon granules (whatever is in your pantry)
- 3 T olive oil
- garlic salt to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Rub ribs with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Add ribs to skillet and cook over high heat until browned on both sides (1-2 minutes per side).
- Add ribs and remaining ingredients to 6 quart crock-pot and cook, covered, for 8 -10 hours on low.