This easy corned beef supper recipe is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. With only five ingredients cooking in the crock pot, this is one easy meal.
What you need:
- 3-4 lb corned beef brisket with spice pack
- 8 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 6 medium potatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 5 cups water
What you do:
- Combine potatoes, carrots, and onion in a 4-6 quart crock pot; mix well.
- Add brisket on top of vegetables in pot.
- Add water and spice pack.
- Cook, covered, on low setting for 8-10 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.