These quick and easy to make Cinnamon-Raisin Buns are great for breakfast, dessert, or a quick snack. Enjoy this easy recipe.
Cinnamon Raisin Buns
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 t cinnamon ground
- 3 T butter
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 c dark seedless raisins
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 T baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 c sugar, (you'll use the other 1/4 cup later) flour, and baking powder.
- Cut in butter to the mixture.
- In another bowl, combine vanilla, eggs and milk.
- Add combination plus the raisins to the first bowl and mix until slightly moistened.
- Drop by soup spoonfuls onto greased baking pan.
- Mix the remaining sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle on the buns.
- Put buns in oven and bake for 18 to 23 minutes, or until buns are golden brown.