Try this quick and easy chocolate walnut cookie recipe. This easy cookie recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including chopped walnuts and cocoa.
What you need:
- 2 c white sugar
- 2 c flour
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 c cocoa
- 1 c chopped walnuts
- 11/3 c butter, softened
- 11/2 t vanilla
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix to blend.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, cocoa and baking soda.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into wet.
- Add chopped walnuts and stir.
- Drop 1 rounded t batter for each cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7-9 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes on pan before serving.