This quick and easy chocolate chip walnut pie recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including brown sugar, eggs and walnuts.
What you need:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c chopped walnuts
- 3/4 c butter, softened
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 t vanilla
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and flour.
- Mix in butter.
- Slowly stir in eggs until well mixed.
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips and walnuts and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Serve topped with vanilla ice cream.