This quick and easy chocolate chip pecan bars recipe consists of only 6 ingredients, including butter and graham cracker crumbs.
What you need:
- 12 oz package chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 c pecans, chopped
- 1 c coconut
- 1 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c butter, melted
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place melted butter in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Layer graham cracker crumbs over melted butter.
- Sprinkle coconut over crackers, then pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour condensed milk over mixture.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of bars comes out clean.