This quick and easy to make chocolate chip cake recipe consists of only 6 ingredients, including walnuts. Made especially for chocolate chip lovers.
What you need:
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 c sour cream
- 1.5 c chocolate chips
- 3/4 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 c walnuts, chopped
What you do:
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and sour cream; mix with an electric mixer.
- Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a well greased Bundt pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 50 – 60 minutes.