This quick and easy chili sauce meatloaf recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including onion, green pepper, and garlic.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 c chili sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 c green pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Form mixture into a loaf and place into an ungreased loaf pan or baking pan.
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake, covered, for 50 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking for 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.