Try this messy but delicious chili on a bun recipe. This quick and easy to make sandwich recipe consists of 7 ingredients.
What you need:
- 15 oz can chili with beans
- 1 c unprepared coleslaw (minus dressing – just the veggies)
- 4 large hamburger buns
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t sugar
- 1/8 t salt
- dash of black pepper
What you do:
- In a small saucepan, heat chili until hot.
- In a small bowl, combine coleslaw, lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar; mix.
- Distribute chili to all four buns evenly.
- Top with coleslaw and bun; serve.
- Sandwiches will be messy like a sloppy Joe, so have plenty of napkins at the ready!