Try this quick and easy to make chicken spaghetti casserole recipe. This chicken casserole recipe consists of 10 ingredients.
Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- 2 c chicken cooked and chopped in bite sized pieces
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 10.75 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/2 c green pepper diced
- 1/4 c onion diced
- 4 oz can mushroom stems and pieces drained
- 1 c spaghetti noodles cooked
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except 3/4 c cheese and mix in a large bowl.
- Pour contents into a 2.5 quart casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 3/4 c of cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until casserole is heated through.