These Chicken Salad Wraps are not only quick and easy to make, they are also delicious and healthy to eat. This recipe consists of nine ingredients.
Chicken Salad Wraps
- 4 six inch tortillas
- 1.5 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 T green onion sliced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1/2 c light mayonnaise
- 1/2 t lemon juice
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- Heat tortillas in microwave 5 -10 seconds, or just enough to become soft and malleable.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add salt, pepper, chicken, lettuce, onion, and tomatoes and stir until well mixed.
- Place an even amount of salad in the middle of each tortilla.
- Fold bottom of tortilla up to cover filling and sides.
- Fold one side over filling, then the other side over to form a cone shape.
- Secure with a toothpick and serve.