Try this easy chicken noodle casserole recipe, with ingredients including broccoli, mushrooms, and cream of mushroom soup.
What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 6 oz package egg noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 c chopped steamed broccoli
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c crumbled Ritz crackers
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1 t garlic, minced
- 1/2 t thyme
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Poach chicken in simmering water for about 12 minute or until no longer pink.
- Cut into bite sized pieces then combine with noodles.
- In a separate bowl combine both soups with broccoli, mushrooms, sour cream, garlic, thyme and pepper.
- Gently fold in chicken mixture then transfer to 2 qt baking dish.
- Combine crackers and melted butter then spread on casserole.
- Bake 30 – 35 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Recipe submitted by Lois M. via San Antonio, Texas