This chicken mushroom tenders recipe consists of only 7 ingredients. It is served over hot egg noodles, but you can substitute with noodle of choice.
Chicken Mushroom Tenders
- 1.5 lbs chicken tenders
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T green onions sliced
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz can mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 c milk
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked and drained
- Heat oil in a large skillet; add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Remove chicken, add onions and mushrooms and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken to skillet.
- Mix soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Simmer, covered, for 10 -12 minutes.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.