This easy chicken corn and tomato crock pot dinner recipe consists of only 7 ingredients, including green pepper and onion.
Chicken Corn and Tomato Crock Pot Dinner
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 c frozen corn thawed
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 t dried marjoram
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken thighs and cook over med high heat for a couple minutes per side.
- In a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot, add corn, green pepper, onion, and marjoram.
- Top with chicken thighs.
- Pour tomatoes over chicken.
- Cook, covered, for 6-7 hours on low.