This chicken broccoli Alfredo recipe consists of 9 ingredients. The quick and easy to make chicken broccoli Alfredo recipe is cooked in a crock pot.
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 2.5 - 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 oz frozen broccoli florets thawed
- 2 (16) oz jars Alfredo sauce
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 3 T olive oil
- fettuccine noodles cooked
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken breast and cook until browned on both sides.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Top chicken with broccoli, green pepper, and mushrooms.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over chicken and vegetables in crock pot.
- Cook, covered, for 4-5 hours on low.
- Serve over hot fettuccine noodles.