Try this quick and easy to make chicken and vegetable casserole. This easy casserole recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including garlic, carrots, and peas.
Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- 2 c cooked chicken cubed
- 1/3 c onion chopped
- 3 T flour
- 1 c canned peas
- 1 c canned carrots sliced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 2 T chopped pimento
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 t salt
- 4 T butter
- 1 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/4 t garlic minced
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add onion and garlic and heat until tender.
- Mix in salt, pepper and flour.
- Add broth and simmer, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish and bake for 10-12 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.