This quick and easy to make chicken and vegetable Alfredo recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including chicken breasts, zucchini, and mushrooms.
Chicken and Vegetable Alfredo
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and cut in bite sized pieces
- 16 oz box fettuccine noodles cooked and drained
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 c half and half
- 1 c Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 T olive oil
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add sliced zucchini and saute until tender, but not browned; drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, half and half, and Parmesan and heat until it starts to simmer.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, and zucchini and continue simmering on low, stirring often, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve over cooked fettuccine.