Try this quick and easy to make chicken and rice casserole. This easy chicken recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including cheddar cheese and peas.
Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 1/2 c cooked chicken diced
- 1 1/2 c cooked rice
- 3/4 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c milk
- 15 oz can peas drained
- 1/3 c onion diced
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 40 minutes.