Check out this quick and easy cheesy pasta bake. This easy casserole recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including Parmesan and cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Pasta Bake
- 1 lb bratwurst
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 28 oz can tomatoes undrained
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 8 oz thin spaghetti cooked and drained
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut bratwurst into bite sized pieces.
- Add bratwurst and beef to large skillet and cook until browned; drain.
- In same skillet or large saucepan, combine meat, mushrooms, onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Combine sauce with spaghetti and place in a large baking pan or casserole dish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, then cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 25-35 minutes or until lightly browned.