This quick and easy cheesy beef and tater tot casserole recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including green pepper and sharp cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Beef and Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 16 oz package frozen tater tots
- 10.75 oz package cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Add ground beef, onion, green pepper, salt, and black pepper to a large skillet and cook until beef is browned.
- Add ground beef mixture to the bottom of a 2-3 quart casserole dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Layer tater tots on top of ground beef.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour soup mixture over tater tots.
- Top casserole with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place casserole in preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 40 minutes.