Check out this article and recipe for Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake by Michael Anthony.
Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake and Other Dessert Party Ideas
By: Michael Anthony
Remember the last time you had the Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake? Imagine serving your very own Oreo cheesecake at your next dessert party! Sometimes it is hard to come up with dessert ideas for your party or for your family. As it turns out, there are many secret recipes from your favorite restaurants that you can use for your own dinners, desserts, snacks, or whatever you want!
Try the recipe below for Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake! There are many recipes similar to this one that you can find in secret recipe books. Impress your dessert party with this delicious recipe!
The Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake
Ingredients: 1 package (20 oz) Oreo cookies, 1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted), 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese at room temperature, 3/4 cup sugar, 4 eggs lightly beaten, 1 cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, whipped cream, additional Oreo cookies, halved (optional)
1. Finely crush 26-30 cookies and set aside.
2. Coarsely chop remaining cookies and set aside.
3. Mix together finely crushed cookie crumbs and melted butter.
4. Press cookie/butter mixture on the bottom and two inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
5. Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
6. Blend in lightly beaten eggs, one at a time, stirring by hand, to mix well after each addition.
7. Stir in sour cream and vanilla, until well blended.
8. Fold chopped cookies into the cheesecake batter.
9. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
11. Cool on wire rack at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
12. Run a thin blade knife around the inside of the pan between the pan and crust, being careful not to cut into the cake.
13. When cooled to room temp, refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
14. Remove side from pan; garnish with whipped cream, and a cookie half.
There are literally hundreds more recipes similar to this one for Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake. Imagine the time and money you can save by using these for your next dessert party idea or just family dinner. Just the cost of one dinner out is more expensive than bringing these hundreds of recipes to your own kitchen! We all can run out of ideas of what to eat and fall into the same old ruts of eating the same things over and over. Bring the restaurant home and take joy in knowing you can cook what the restaurants cook! You will love it whether you use the recipe exactly as is or create your own unique variations on these famous recipes. So next time you have dinner, top it off with the Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake for dessert!
Author Resource:-> For more dessert party ideas -including the Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake – visit Restaurant Recipes Reviews and Secrets .