With only 6 ingredients, this cheeseburger noodle casserole is quick and easy to make. Bake this casserole in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Cheeseburger Noodle Casserole
- 12 oz package egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 10.75 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 10.75 oz tomato soup
- 1.5 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet; drain.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese into skillet and mix.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan or 3 quart casserole dish.
- Top casserole with cheddar cheese.
- Place casserole in oven and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.