This easy cheddar cheese meatloaf recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including onion, Worcestershire sauce, and eggs.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 3/4 c onion, chopped
- 1/4 c + 1/4 c ketchup
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except 1/4 c ketchup in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into a loaf.
- Place meatloaf into an ungreased loaf pan or baking pan.
- Spread remaining 1/4 c of ketchup over top of meatloaf and cover.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.