Try this quick and easy to make California blend chicken recipe. This easy casserole dish consists of 7 ingredients, including spaghetti sauce.
California Blend Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 12 -16 oz package of fettuccine cooked and drained
- 16 oz package frozen California blend veggies
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Cut chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned; set aside.
- Add spaghetti sauce, garlic, veggies and cheese to skillet and heat to simmer.
- Cook, covered, over low heat for 10 -12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove cover, add chicken and resume heating for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Serve over fettuccine.