Try this quick and easy to make broccoli cheddar soup recipe. This easy soup recipe consists of only 6 ingredients.
What you need:
- 10 oz package frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c milk
- 1/4 c flour
- 1/2 c cold water
What you do:
- In a large saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add broccoli, reduce heat to low and simmer 7-9 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Add milk and cheese and heat on low, stirring, until cheese melts.
- In a small bowl, add cold water with flour and mix.
- Add flour mixture to saucepan and stir until soup is thickened, while heating on low; serve.