This quick and easy to make vegetarian side dish recipe consists of only 6 ingredients, including olive oil and garlic.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 c broccoli florets, cut in bite size pieces
- 1/2 c diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 T onion, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 t oregano
What you do:
- In a medium skillet over low heat, cook oil, onion, garlic, and oregano until onion is tender.
- Stir in broccoli until well mixed.
- Add tomatoes and simmer a couple of minutes until broccoli is tender, but still firm; serve.