Try this quick and easy to make breakfast bake recipe. This breakfast casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including cheddar cheese and ham.
- 32 oz bag frozen hash browns
- 8 eggs beaten
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 c cooked ham chopped
- 1 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2-3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add hash browns, green pepper and onion and cook until potatoes are nicely browned.
- Layer bottom of a lightly greased 9" x 13" baking pan with potato mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Layer ham over potatoes.
- Pour eggs evenly over ham and potatoes.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes; serve.