Try this easy beefy slow cooker beans recipe. This crock pot recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including beef, tomatoes, and pinto beans.
What you need:
- 2 – 21/2 lbs of beef stew meat or round steak, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 151/2 oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 151/2 oz can Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 t salt
What you do:
- In a 31/2 quart or larger crock-pot, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours; serve.