A classic casserole recipe made easy! Give this easy beef stroganoff recipe a try for a warm, hearty meal for you and your family.
- 1 c sour cream
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 oz)
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 lb round steak cut in small bite size pieces
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 t paprika
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz package egg noodles
- 2 T all-purpose flour
- In large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms until golden.
- Add meat, flour, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and paprika; continue cooking on med heat until meat is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add soup and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix in sour cream and heat through.
- Cook noodles per package instructions.
- Serve beef mixture over noodles.