This Beef Stew recipe is easy because it’s cooked in a crock pot. You can prepare it before work and have a delicious and hearty meal when you get home.
What you need:
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut in bite size cubes
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, cut in bite size pieces
- 4 carrots, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
What you do:
- Boil water in a medium saucepan.
- Add bouillon and stir until cubes are dissolved; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add meat, a few pieces at a time, and coat with flour.
- Place meat in the bottom of crock pot.
- Pour remaining flour mixture over meat.
- Add remaining ingredients including broth and mix well.
- Cook, covered, for 10-12 hours on low.