This quick and easy to make beef macaroni and cheese casserole recipe is made in a crock pot, and consists of 6 ingredients.
Beef Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
- 1.5 lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 2 c cheddar cheese
- 2 (7 oz) packages macaroni and cheese dinner mix, prepared per package directions
- 8 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Combine ground beef, macaroni and cheese, mushrooms, salt, and pepper in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 5 hours on low.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, cover and continue cooking on low until cheese melts; serve.