This quick and easy beef green bean fettuccine recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including Italian cut green beans, ground beef, and garlic.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 24-28 oz jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 12 -16 oz package of fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 16 oz package frozen Italian cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
What you do:
- Add all ingredients except fettuccine to a large skillet and heat to a simmer.
- Cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot fettuccine.