This easy beef and sausage chili hash recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including green pepper and ground beef, and is cooked in a crock pot.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 lb Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans tomatoes, undrained
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 c long grain rice, uncooked
- 3 t chili powder
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Place all ingredients into a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.
- Rice should be tender but not mushy when done.