This quick and easy to make beef and bratwurst meatloaf recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including ground beef, bratwurst, and onion.
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bratwurst, casings removed
- 1 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly by hand.
- Shape mixture into a loaf.
- Spray a loaf pan or shallow baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place meatloaf in pan and bake, covered, for 70 minutes.
- Let meatloaf stand for 10 minutes before slicing.