Try this quick and easy to make basil pesto chicken recipe. This chicken recipe consists of only 4 ingredients, including olive oil and basil pesto.
Basil Pesto Chicken
- 2 1/2 - 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 T basil pesto
- 2 1/2 T olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper per taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer bottom of baking pan with chicken breast.
- In a small bowl, combine pesto and olive oil and mix until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Cover and bake for 50 minutes.