Try this quick and easy breezy basic crepe recipe. This breakfast recipe consists of only 5 ingredients, including eggs, flour, and butter.
Basic Crepe Recipe
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 3 eggs beaten
- pinch of salt
- 2 T butter melted
- 1 1/2 c milk
- Place all crepe ingredients in a mixer or blender and blend well.
- Set batter aside. (Let batter stand for 1 hour for perfect crepes)
- Spray a medium to large skillet with nonstick spray.
- Heat skillet over med-high heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 c batter into skillet.
- Swirl pan so batter covers the bottom surface evenly.
- Cook until the bottom is lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Flip with spatula and repeat on other side.
- Remove crepe to plate, and repeat process until you have 10 crepes made.