Try this quick and easy barbecued lemon shrimp recipe. This barbecue seafood recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including olive oil and lemon juice.
Barbecued Lemon Shrimp
- 2 lbs large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 3/4 c olive oil
- 2 T parsley minced
- 1/4 t oregano
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- barbecue skewers
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a small bowl.
- Pour ingredients into a gallon sized plastic bag or container.
- Add shrimp and shake until shrimp is well coated.
- Seal bag or container, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread shrimp on skewers.
- Grill shrimp over med heat or med hot coals for 3 minutes per side.
Shrimp are done when no longer opaque, but pink.