Try this quick and easy take on barbecued chicken wings. Most of the ingredients for this recipe can be found in your pantry.
Barbecued Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings wing tips clipped
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 2 T honey
- 1/2 c diced onion
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 c ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 T vinegar
- 2 T soy sauce
- Place chicken in a shallow plastic container.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover chicken and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Barbecue wings in a covered grill over medium heat, making sure to not cook directly over flames.
- Grill for 20 - 25 minutes, turning often.
- Baste with reserve sauce.