This easy Barbecued Chicken and Vegetables recipe is cooked in a crock pot with only five ingredients. This is as easy as it gets!
Barbecued Chicken and Vegetables
- 2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 c barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c water
- 4 medium potatoes unpeeled and cut into eighths
- 8 carrots cut into 2 inch pieces
- Layer potatoes and carrots in the bottom of a 4-6 quart crock pot.
- Layer chicken on top of veggies.
- Pour water into crock pot.
- Spread sauce over chicken with brush.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low, or until chicken and veggies are tender.