These Barbecue Ribs will be falling off the bone by the time they’re done cooking! This proves cooking with a crock pot is both easy and delicious.
What you need:
- 3 lbs baby back pork ribs
- 1 regular size bottle barbecue sauce (10 -15 oz)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- barbecue rub
What you do:
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces, but small enough to fit in your crock-pot.
- Rub ribs thoroughly with barbecue rub.
- Broil for 15 minutes.
- Put ribs in 4-6 quart crock-pot with onion.
- Pour barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.