Try this quick and easy to make barbecue catfish bake recipe. This easy seafood recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including lemon juice.
What you need:
- 1 lb boneless skinless catfish fillets
- 1/3 c ketchup
- 3 T lemon juice
- 1 1/2 t sugar
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 t dried minced onion
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1/8 t Cajun hot sauce
What you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except fish and mix.
- Place fish in a large Ziploc bag.
- Add sauce to bag.
- Turn fish in sauce until well coated.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning fish in bag to freshly coat after 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fish in a shallow baking pan.
- Pour any remaining sauce from bag over catfish.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 15 minutes.
- Fish should flake easily with fork when done.