This quick and easy to make banana nut bread recipe uses ingredients found in most cook’s pantries. Enjoy the easy recipe.
Banana Nut Bread
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 c mashed bananas
- 1 t vanilla
- 1.5 t baking powder
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts
- 1/4 t salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, bananas, vanilla, oil, and butter and mix.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture.
- Add walnuts and stir until moist.
- Pour into 9" greased bread pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.
If toothpick inserted into center of bread comes out clean, bread is done.