This quick and easy baked pork chops with apples recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including lemon juice and brown sugar.
What you need:
- 3-4 lbs boneless pork chops
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 c brown sugar
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/4 t ground ginger
- salt to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place pork chops in baking pan and lightly salt.
- Sprinkle pork with 1/2 c brown sugar.
- Top with apple slices.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 c brown sugar, ginger, and lemon juice over apple slices.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, basting frequently, or until juices run clear and pork is cooked through.